TERMS & CONDITIONS
Access to this Website and the products available through this Platform are subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as we may update from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
To place an order with ROYACSHOP.com you must be over eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under eighteen (18) years old, you may place an order with ROYACSHOP.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
You must not misuse this Site. You shall not commit or encourage a criminal offence, transmit or distribute a virus including but not limited to Trojan horse, worm, logic bomb or post any other material on the Site which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed throughout the Site. Any breach of this provision would constitute a offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. In the event such breach occurs, ROYACSHOP.com will report the breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and appropriate legal action will be taken.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Orders and Contracts made or to be made by us for the sale and supply of Products. These Terms and Condition constitute the entire agreement between you and ROYACSHOP.com and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between us. You acknowledge that, in entering into this Contract, neither you nor we have relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or implied from anything said or written between you and us prior to such Terms and Conditions, except as expressly stated in the Terms and Conditions.
TERMS OF SALE
(1) To Order an Item, you must be registered Customer by creating an Account on the website. You must only submit to us information which is correct and true. You must also keep your information up to date by informing us of any changes, by using the relevant sections of the website.
(2) You shall not misuse the website by creating multiple user accounts.
Formation of a Contract
(1) The information provided in the Terms and Conditions and the details contained on this website do not constitute an offer for sale but rather an invitation to treat. No Contract in respect of any Items shall exist between you and us until we have shipped the Items to your address.
(2) To submit an Order, you will be required to follow the online shopping process on the website. After this you will receive an Order Confirmation via Email which will act as an acknowledgement of your Order.
(3) An Order is only considered accepted by us upon your Order being shipped to the delivery address provided by you.
(4) A Contract will relate only to those Items which we deliver to you. If your Order consists of more than one Item, the Items may be delivered to you in separate packages at separate times.
Price and Payment
Whilst we make best efforts to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, there may be cases where errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Items which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the Order as cancelled. If you cancel your Order before we have shipped it to you, and you have already paid for your Order, you will receive a full refund.
(1) Delivery costs will be charged in addition where applicable; such additional charges are clearly displayed and included in the final total.
(2) We are under no obligation to fulfil your Order if the price listed on the website is incorrect (even after your Order has been acknowledged by us).
(3) You can pay using any of our payment partners listed on our website.
(4) To minimise the risk of unauthorised access, we encrypt your card data. Once we receive your Order we will request pre-authorisation on your card to ensure there are sufficient funds available to complete the transaction. Order will not be confirmed until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once we have sent you the Order Confirmation. Cards are subject to validation checks and authorisation by card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorisation, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
(5) Upon authorisation of the payment, by clicking the “Order now” button you are confirming that the card belongs to you or that you are the legitimate holder of the card, and have sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the Item.
If you discover that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it to the website, please contact email@example.com or fill in the contact us form immediately. We will try our best to process your request.
Refusal of Order
We reserve the right to withdraw any Items from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. We will make our best efforts to always process all Orders but there may be exceptional circumstances wherein, we may need to refuse to process an Order after we have sent you an Order Confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion.
If we cancel your Order and you have already made payment for your Order, the payment amounts will be fully refunded to you.
We will not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any Item from this website, whether it has been sold or not, removing or editing any materials or contents on this website or for refusing to process or accept an Order.
We aim to deliver the Item to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order.
We shall notify you if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date.
Upon delivery of the Product, please make sure someone is home to receive your order. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any faults, defects or damage. You shall be able to provide the documents delivered with the Item, upon request.
Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations in which event, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within one week of our first attempt to deliver the Item to you) accept delivery, we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
(1) charge you for any fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
(2) no longer make the Product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are immediately cancelling the applicable Contract, in which case we will refund to you or your credit or debit card company as applicable any money already paid to us under the Contract, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the Item.
CANCELLATION OF NON-FAULTY ITEM
If you wish to cancel your Order please contact our on email@example.com. No cancellation fees shall be applicable.
Once an Order has been dispatched it may not be cancelled.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the Item to us within thirty (30) days of receipt. The Item shall be un-used, Item tags shall not be removed, and the Item shall be in the original brand packaging (if applicable). This policy is applicable only to those products which do not fall under the list of non-refundable brands/items provided on our website.
All items must be received by ROYACSHOP.com in order for a customer to be eligible for a refund or replacement. You shall ensure that the Item is sent to us in the same condition as it was when received by you and is packaged properly. In the event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we reserve the right not to accept returns and send the Item back to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to negotiate the return shipping service to ensure the best possible shopping experience for you.
We will refund you via RoyacShop.com credit voucher which you may use for your next order. In event you prefer to refunded by different means please email us at email@example.com and we will try our best to assist you.
Though we strive to be completely accurate in the information that is presented on our site, and attempt to keep it as up to date as possible, in some cases, some of the information you find on the website may be slightly outdated.
ROYACSHOP.com reserves the right to make any modifications or corrections to the information you find on the website at any time without notice.
Change to the Terms and Conditions of Use
We reserve the right to make changes and to revise the above-mentioned Terms and Conditions of use.
Last Revised: 12-12-2017
Like many other Web sites, ROYACSHOP.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date or time stamp, referring or exit pages, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to ROYACSHOP.com and other sites on the Internet.
ROYACSHOP.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.